Monday, May 30, 2011

Nile: Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka

I found this in the clearance box, new at Easy Street and it had the Relapse color vinyl sticker on the cover. I really like Nile and this record in particular. They printed 1000 copies and this is the breakdown.

Pressing information:
100 Clear (Not available to the public. Please do not request clear.)
300 Orange/Yellow Splatter
300 Clear/Orange Splatter
300 Orange

I was not sure which would be in there, but I was hoping for anything but the solid orange and I ended up with the Clear/Orange splatter! It really looks awesome. It looks like the splatter should show some texture on the top of the record!




1 comment:

  1. i could get my hands on a orange/yellow splatter copy. but it'll take some time to appear on the blog. too much other stuff... the record is a cracker though!

    ReplyDelete